If you’re looking for a home either new or a re-sale- in the South East Valley of Phoenix; including Tempe, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Queen Creek, or San Tan Valley you have a lot of choices. Here are 10 communities in no particular order. I think they are worth checking out for your consideration if you are looking for a resale home.
1. Dobson Ranch – Built between 1973 and 1999, this well-established community offers easy access to freeways, walking distance to schools, and year round community events. Dobson Ranch offers tennis courts, community pool, golf course, meeting space, and programs for all ages. Centrally located between Tempe, Gilbert, and Mesa you are close to ASU, MMC, Hospitals and Sky Harbor Airport.
2. Val Vista Lakes – Located in the heart of the fast-growing community of Gilbert, Val Vista Lakes offers more than 24 subdivisions and lakeside views, and a community center with heated pool and beach with sand, where you can enjoy special events with family and friends.
3. Augusta Ranch – Located in Mesa, Augusta Ranch offers golf, good neighbors, and daily private security to the residents of its 2,000 homes. Close to Hiking Trails, River Tubing, Biking and Motor cross.
4. Parkwood Ranch – Located in East Mesa, this community of more than 1,400 homes includes 40+ acres of parks, five tot play areas, lighted basketball and volleyball courts, and an elementary school. Easy access to 202, 101 and 60, close to museums, and theater and tons of entertainment.
5. Fulton Ranch – Located in a sprawling Chandler community, Fulton Ranch offers playgrounds for kids, community parks, shopping and restaurants, and nearby Hamilton High School.
6. Ocotillo Lakes – With more than 162 acres of interconnected lakes and water features, it goes without saying that Ocotillo Lakes is a beautiful community. The Ocotillo Golf Resort is perfect for a round of golf, a wedding, or another special event for friends and family.
7. Seville – This is the premier community in the Gilbert area because of its proximity to the Seville Golf & Country Club, freeways, and schools. Walking paths, parks, and sports courts are available throughout the community.
8. The Islands – Walking distance to parks and schools, The Islands offers a great atmosphere, community activities, and three golf courses within ten miles.
9. Power Ranch – Community pools and splash pads, 26+ miles of trails, community clubhouse and a 7.5 mile park make this a sought-after neighborhood, easy access to shopping and entertainment.
10. Red Mountain Ranch – Located in east Mesa, Red Mountain Ranch offers golf courses, community and fitness centers, and parks easy access to freeways and Canyon lake is only about 30 minutes away for the water lovers.
If you’re ready to start looking for a home in one of these or other east valley neighborhoods, check out my website at www.AzBuysHomes.com go to the Map search and you will find all the listing on the MLS! If any catch your eye I would be happy to set up an appointment for you to see them!
Call Beery Realty today! 480-570-1912