Thursday, June 14, 2012

3.8% tax on Real Estate Some official answers...

Well, perhaps you I have been hit up for answers to questions about the "Real Estate Tax" or sometimes referred to by the "Health Care Bill"
Hopefully you can see my intent. This is not a political blog, so no matter if you are on one side or the other- this is just some clean facts.
 I found a few good sorces to help clear up some myths and how this tax should work.  First one is the National Association of Realtors put out a brochure;

Brochure for 3.8% tax   


Secondly,

on the REALTOR website I found this very informative  page;

http://www.realtor.org/small_business_health_coverage.nsf 

Well my friends, I hope that helps clear the fog a bit on a very important subject! 

Remember, if you have any questions, please let me know...I am always just a call or email away!!

Take care,

Elaine Beery