· You must sign a waiver, that any damage to your home is your cost to repair not the company/HOA’s that own the golf course, they have no liability.
· You home insurance will be more costly.
· Privacy, if you like your privacy- on the golf course is not for you.
· Your playground is in your back yard
· Most times there is beautiful grass to look at and you didn’t have to mow it.
· Higher property values than the rest of the community.
I have a great list of homes on the golf course in Mesa please see my website at www.AzBuysHomes.com one in particular I want to point to is
http://www.azbuyshomes.com/9003587_0-1553-N-SINOVA----Mesa-AZ-85205-MLS-4616581-RES_Detail.aspx This home has it all!!
Call if you have any questions about this or anything else related to Arizona Real Estate…I am here to help!