Take the stress out of the holiday season when you hire these ten holiday elves to help you get your home ready for holiday guests. I am always so grateful to have people I can trust to help when I need them. So I thought I would make a list for you so you can use my trusted "assistants".
I hope you enjoy their services- no one can buy their way on to my list- these folks have been used by clients or myself to get on this list!
· House Cleaner. Make your home sparkle for the holidays when you call the team at T&G Cleaning services- 480-239-8170.
· Carpet & Furniture Cleaner. Every day wear and tear can age the flooring and furniture in your home. Don’t replace, call the team at T&G Cleaning services- 480-239-8170 and get your home ready for visitors!
· Plumber. Hire a plumber like the team at Carter Plumbing www.CarterPlumbingCo.com 480-448-9883 to check your home for leaks and to install new fixtures before the guests arrive.
· Landscaper. Before you deck the yard with holiday cheer, call the team at Urban Roots Landscaping 480-254-7407 to trim the trees, clear the brush, and get your yard ready for the holiday season.
· Pool. Even though it’s too cold for a swim, you want to keep your pool healthy through the summer Contact the team at AZ Pool Care Pros www.azpoolcarepros.com 480-699-2566.
· Pest Control. The last thing you need at your holiday dinner is an unwanted houseguest. Call the team at Carter Pest control www.CarterWeed.com 480-539-7250.
· Handyman. Is your honey-do list out of control? Call Ellington Home Services 480-510-7857 to help get your home ready for Santa.
· Assistant. Take some holiday stress away when you hire a holiday assistant to help you run errands, purchase gifts, and set up the outdoor decorations. Chelle at Buyin’ Time is ready to help. http://www.buyin-time.com/
· Pet and Housesitting. Don’t leave your pets and home unattended. Hire a House and Pet Sitting Service to check on your home and furry friends while you’re out enjoying holiday cheer like the great team at K9 Convenience - Pet services
Energy Audit or a Remodel on your to do list? Ever wonder how much energy your home is using? Call Phil’s Better Built Energy Savers for an energy audit. They’re APS and SRP approved for audits and repairs. That means you may be eligible for rebates for repairs Phil completes on your home. http://www.betterbuiltenergysavers.com/features
Also he is a General Contractor that can do a small project to a complete rebuild…He is my go to guy when it comes to remodeling and upgrading contact info is Better Built homes 602-570-8788